Smart Helper-Jessica Rasebotja
I am talkative, fast learner and patient person. I love doing my job and always making sure that the house is clean and spotless. I also love children with all of my heart and I make sure when their with me they are safe and always happy. Previous I was working as a domestic worker and childminder were I was cleaning, doing laundry care, cooking and taking care of a children. I was bathing the children, giving them food, reading stories for them and making they do at least one exercise per day. I also worked as caregiver taking care of patients giving them their medication, giving them food and changing their sheets and blankets. During my spare time I like to listen to gospel music and going to church.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 35
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sepedi
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances staying with husband & kids
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 16,13
- Weekend Requirement All Weekends Out
- Other Experience Patient Care
- Private Home Housekeeper and Nanny
I was cleaning,doing the laundry, ironing and childcare.