Smart Helper-Jane Itumeleng Baloyi
I am a humble, honest, hardworking person and I love my job as a domestic worker. I am a fast learner who is always willing to learn. I am a good listener and very flexible at work. I love kids and I like a clean, hygienic place. I worked with my previous employer for 4 years and I was looking after their 2 years old child, cleaning, washing, ironing and assist with cooking. In my spare time I like watching tv, listening to music and playing with kids.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 49
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Ndebele, Tshwana, Tsonga
- Location Requirement Stay IN
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 4
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with my mum and my older kids.
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Toddler (1-3y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Big House (5+ Beds)
- Private Home Housekeeper and Nanny
I was cleaning, doing laundry, Ironing and also looking after the children.