Smart Helper-Jabu Grace Fakude
I am a humble down to earth lady, with humanity and friendly. I have good communication and leadership skills, I am a good listener and I take instructions very well. I was responsible for managing and maintaining the cleanliness of the house, and also taking care of the family laundry, washing their clothes with hand wash and machine sometimes, I was ironing and folding the clothes to the closets for the family up to the desired standard, and I am very confident with my folding standard and house organisation and cleaning. The other part of my duties, was childminding, I was looking after a 5 years old daughter, and my duties were preparing meals for her, bathing, sleeping her, playing games with her, especially the ball games because that was her favourite. During my spare time, I enjoy, walking around, or keeping myself busy with other chores, because I don’t really like to just sit around.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 43
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 8
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her children
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 2
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private Home Housekeeper and Nanny
I was working as a cleaner, making sure the house is clean, doing laundry, ironing and also looking after a 5 years child.