Smart Helper-Ipeleng Kgotleng
I am someone who is trustworthy, humble, always willing to help, very loving, kind and bubbly. I am a hardworking person who can work with or without supervision; I am a team player and I am always willing to learn. I have good skills in cooking as I was working as a chef before. At my previous job I was working as a housekeeper and a childminder; I was cleaning, ironing, washing, cooking, baking, looking after the children, bathing them, feeding them, taking them to school and to the park, helping with school work and playing with them. During my spare time I like going out for shopping, reading books and watching television.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 31
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Tshwana, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 10
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates Cooking
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her daughter.
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 12
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Baking, Medium House (3-4 Beds), Small House (1-2 Beds)
- Private HomeCleaning and Childminder
Cleaning the house,cooking and looking after a child.