Smart Helper-Hluphe Mlala
I am sociable, kind, humble and honest. I am a qualified caregiver who has a passion and compassion for people. At my previous job I was working as a housekeeper and childminder where I was cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking and looking after the children. I was bathing them, feeding them, taking them for a walk and helping the older child with school work. I also worked as a caregiver where I was looking after elderly people. I was bathing them , preparing meals, doing their laundry, giving them their daily medication. In my spare time I like to listen to music and going to church.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 47
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Ndebele, Shona, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
- No Years of Experience 10
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 13, 11
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Big House (5+ Beds)
- Other Experience Elderly Care
- Private HomeHousekeeper, Childminder and Care giver
Cleaning, doing laundry, ironing, cooking, looking after the children, bathing them, feeding and helping with school work and I was also looking after an elderly person.
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Caregiver
I was cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking and looking after elderly people, bathing them, feeding them, giving them their daily medication and doing different exercises with them.