Smart Helper-Helen Chidodo
I am a quiet person, shy sometimes, open minded and always say my heart out. In housekeeping my strongest part is ironing, I make sure when I am ironing everything is perfectly straight and doesn’t leave creases in. When it comes to children I always make sure I give them attention and love. I can cook but only African food. Previously I was working as a domestic worker and nanny. I was taking care of a new born baby, bathing him, feeding him, singing lullabies for him and I was also cleaning and doing laundry. During spare time reading novels and story books.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 37
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Shona, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time
- No Years of Experience 4
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 10
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with my uncle.
- No. of Dependants 3
- Age Of Dependants 7, 11, 13
- Weekend Requirement 1 Weekend Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y)
- Housekeeping Experience Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Childminder
I was taking care of a new born baby, bathing him, feeding him, singing lullabies for him and I was also cleaning and doing laundry.
- Private HomeHousekeeper
My duties were cleaning, washing, ironing, cleaning windows, tidying and organizing the rooms.