Smart helper Grace Motlhomedi
I am Christian woman that loves people. I honor my commitments, I am open to new learning. When I am given an opportunity I perform my duties with dedication and loyalty. I am a professional housekeeper, I can clean according to required standard and I can follow instructions well. I can take care of a house without supervision in the absence of owners. I can cook and follow recipes. I hold a valid driver’s license. I can care for kids as I have raised my own. At my previous job I was cooking, ironing, cleaning and planning for and buying groceries. I was also supervising kids, playing with and making sure they have eaten and they are well. In my spare time I love reading books for a healthy mind, meditating, going to church and exercising.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 36
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sotho, Tshwana, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 3
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics, Intro to Childcare & First Aid
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with kids.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 6, 11 month
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Cooking From Recipes, Big House (5+ Beds)
- Private HouseHouse Keeper
House keeping- Keeping the house clean, washing, Ironing and assist with grocery shopping.