Smart Helper- Faith Sibanda
I am good humble person, I keep my word and very dedicated to my work. I make sure that I always comply with the rules and regulations of the House Hold/ Company. I am not a moody person. I am very flexible and smart person, I always go an extra mile to render excellent services, I don’t mind working overtime without expecting any reward in return as long it is necessary. I used to work at The Home looking after elderly people, I used bath, feed, practising therapy with them, making their beds, catheter changing, closet packing and walk them to the garden. I also used to look after a 9 year old a 12 year old kids, I used to prepare them for school in morning, help them with the school projects and homework. I used clean, cook, ironing and all the other house chores.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 33
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Ndebele, Shona, Sotho, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 3
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her partner.
- No. of Dependants 3
- Age Of Dependants 9, 11, 17
- Weekend Requirement All Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Mansion (7+ Beds), Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private HomeCare Giver and Child minding
Looking after Kids, and also taking care of elderly people.