Smart Helper-Eunice Gloria Ngubane
I am a patient lady, who wishes to conquer the world. I always as if I don’t understand something, I can be creative and think out of the box.. I am a woman of God who easily forgives. I am always willing to help with a smile. At my previous job I was working as a housekeeper and a childminder – I was cleaning, doing laundry, ironing, cooking, looking after the children, bathing them, feeding them, reading books for them, playing with them, taking them to the park, helping them with homework and also teaching them how to write. In my spare time I like watching television, going to church and listening to music.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 51
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sotho, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- No Years of Experience 10
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Widow
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her son.
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Small House (1-2 Beds)
- Other Experience Pet's Care
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Childminder
I was cleaning, doing laundry, ironing, cooking, looking after the children and looking after the pets.