Smart Helper-Emerence Tshishimbi Kaseka
I am a good, decent person I am always happy and humble. I started working in 2014 as a cleaner at a pre school, then later worked in a house. I do my work nicely, I am also good with kids i can prepare food for them, play with them and also read stories to them. I have a basic understanding of a computer, I’m currently learning how to drive and I work at the salon as a hair dresser, in my spare time I love singing, praying and reading.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 33
- Country of Origin Democratic Republic of Congo
- Language English, French, Lingala, Swahili
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 6
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband.
- Weekend Requirement All Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Preschooler (3-5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Small House (1-2 Beds)
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Nanny
I was cleaning, Cooking and Childcare.