Smart Helper-Elsie Nkosingiphile Zandile Buthelezi
I am a kind woman who is honest and trustworthy. I am also able to learn and adapt quickly. I can also work on my own. I am also qualified caregiver. I make sure that my job is done accordingly and that I respect my job and patients. I worked as a caregiver previously where I was bathing the patient, giving them medication, and counselling them and I also worked as a teacher at the creche taking care of children, feeding them, teaching them different kind of games, teach them how to write and color. On my free time I like to listen to music and watching tv.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 50
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language Afrikaans, English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 4
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her son
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 18
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Preschooler (3-5y)
- Private HomeCaregiver
I was bathing the patient, giving them medication and counselling them.