Smart Helper-Dorcas Munashe Simango
I am a hard working person, discipline person, humble, motivated person, my strengths is that I can work under pressure. I can also work with a team. I can also work hardly as an individual. My weakness is that mostly when I get to enjoy my work I end up not having time for myself. I did my all Levels and my tertiary education I need first Aid nursing, and home based care. On my previous job I was working as a domestic worker where I was cleaning, washing, ironing and cooking for the children and also looking after the children by bathing them, feeding them and reading stories for them.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Age 25 to 30
- Language English, Ndebele, Zulu
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Personal Circumstances 26 Years, Married, with 2 kids, Staying with her mother and her kids, no medical issues.
- Private HomeHouse keeper and childminder
Cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking, feeding the children, and bathing them.