Smart Helper-Dorcas Munashe Simango
I am a hard working person, discipline person, humble, motivated person, my strengths is that I can work under pressure. I can also work with a team. I can also work hardly as an individual. My weakness is that mostly when I get to enjoy my work I end up not having time for myself. I did my all Levels and my tertiary education I need first Aid nursing, and home based care. On my previous job I was working as a domestic worker where I was cleaning, washing, ironing and cooking for the children and also looking after the children by bathing them, feeding them and reading stories for them.
Login as Employer
- Age 25 to 30
- Language English, Ndebele, Zulu
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Personal Circumstances 26 Years, Married, with 2 kids, Staying with her mother and her kids, no medical issues.
- Private HomeHouse keeper and childminder
Cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking, feeding the children, and bathing them.