Smart Helper-Dolly Makosha Maake
I am a hardworking, patient person who like to laugh, smile. I like to try to new things, and I don’t give up easily. I have years of housekeeping experience I can do everything in the house with no complaints, I can do the bed neatly and nice. With my cooking certificate I can cook, anything with or without a recipe. I have passion with looking after the children that’s why I went to school to train for childcare and obtain a certificate, I can also help with emergencies since I have First Aid certificate and I can do baby stimulation. I can help with work out of my duty with a smile. I have security certificate (DCE). I can look after the garden as I have my own garden. I also have end-user computer certificate though its a long time since I used a computer I can operate it and re-learn. On my spare time I like to go to church and shopping, spend time with my kids at the park. I also help my friends and relatives to look after their kids when they go to work.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Nanny (Childcare Only)
- Age 43
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sepedi, Tsonga, Venda, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 8
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her partner and 4 children
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 10,3
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private HomeDomestic Worker
I was doing the laundry, cleaning ,ironing and also children.