Smart Helper-Dikeledi Yvonne Mathabathe Mathabathe
I am hardworking, very dedicated to my job and punctual. I love helping people in the community that’s what makes me to choose to be a caregiver. Previously I was working as a caregiver were I was going house to house checking my patients and helping children who are orphans by transferring them to social workers if they need more help. I have also worked for many years at a pre school were I was teaching Grade R students. I have ECD certificate and I can also perform CPR. During my spare time I like baking and doing catering for birthdays and weddings.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Nanny (Childcare Only)
- Age 44
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sepedi, Tshwana, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 10
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates Early Childhood, Development
- Driver's License Yes
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 14,16
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Other Experience Patient Care
- Private Home Caregiver (Patient Care)
I was working as a caregiver for a patient.