Smart Helper-Dakalo Madzhie
I am a diligent and pay attention to details. I always accomplish my assigned tasks to perfection. I worked for many years as a care giver performing duties such as wheel chair & bed bath, bed sores management, hygiene care, feeding assistance and physio. My strength is that I am very professional when executing my nursing duties ; I also have a passion for this profession. I love gardening during my spare time.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 32
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language Afrikaans, English, Tshwana, Venda
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 6
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 10, 4
- Weekend Requirement 3 Weekends Out
- Medical Care Experience Alzheimer, Diabetes, Stroke
- Type of Care Provided Assistance With Daily Medication, Dressing & Undressing Assistance, General Hygiene Care, Meals Preparation & Feeding Assistance, Basic House Cleaning, Bathing (Bed Bath), Mobility Assistance, Wound Dressing Assistance
- Type of Person Cared For Elderly
- Mobility of Persons Cared For Fully Mobile, Walk With Frames/ Sticks, Need a Wheelchair to Move Around, Confined to Bed
- Location Experience Private Home
- Housekeeping Experience Big House (5+ Beds)
- Other Experience Patient Care
- Private Home Caregiver
I was working as a caregiver for a patient.