Smart Helper-Costance Bangi Moyo
I am a calm person, very honest, reliable and humble. I am someone who is willing learn and grow in life, I am a church goer, hardworking who can work with or without supervision. On my previous job I was working as a housekeeper and childminder where I was cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking, looking after the children, feeding them, bathing them, helping with school work, taking them to the park and looking after the pets. I was also working as a caregiver where I was looking after elderly people by bathing and grooming them, dressing them, helping with toileting and exercises, preparing basic meals, cleaning their home, doing their laundry, giving them medication. I like to spend my spare time with my family, going out with friends, and going to church.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 43
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sotho, Tshwana, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 10
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her mother and her kids.
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 16
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Toddler (1-3y), Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Medium House (3-4 Beds), Office Cleaning
- Other Experience Elderly Care
- Private HomeHousekeeper and childminder
I was cleaning the house, ironing, washing, cooking, looking after the children, bathing them, feeding I was also working as a part time care giver where I was looking after elderly people.