Smart Helper-Cornelia Hlongwane
I am a hardworking, kind and loving person. When it comes to children, I love them and very patient with them. I like singing for them. I can cook, take care of pets and take care of a child who needs special care. I like keeping environment around me very neat and tidy. At my previous job I was working as a domestic worker and childminder. My duties were cleaning, washing, ironing and looking after children- bathing, feeding, preparing food for them and playing with them. On my spare time I like watching TV, doing some painting with my grandchildren, taking them out for picnic and reading books.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 51
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN
- Job Term Full Time, Permanent
- No Years of Experience 6
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 8
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Living with children
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Toddler (1-3y), Preschooler (3-5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private HomeHouse keeper and childminder
Cleaning, washing, ironing, preparing food for children, looking after them, bathing them, and stimulating them
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Childminder
Washing, ironing, cleaning, looking after the children, bathing them and feeding.