Smart Helper-Constance Ncube
I am an energetic and caring person. I believe that true success comes with passion and learning. I am a professional who is always friendly and willing to learn new things. I have good communication skills in reading, speaking and writing. I am a focused and I handle my duties well alone or in a team. I have a positive attitude and I am dedicated to providing the best health care to elderly, sick people and children. I am an experienced care worker and a domestic worker. In my previous job my duties included taking care of pets, maintaining the cleanliness of the house. I have also looked after an old couple. I was helping them taking their medication, cleaning for them and also prepare their meals. On my spare time, I enjoy reading the bible, novels and going to church.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Housekeeper (Cleaning Only)
- Age 37
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Ndebele, Sepedi, Tshwana, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- No Years of Experience 10
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Matric
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her partner.
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 12
- Weekend Requirement All Weekends Out
- Housekeeping Experience Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Other Experience Elderly Care, Patient Care, Night Nursing, Pet's Care
- Private HomeHousekeeper
I was taking care of pets, maintaining the cleanliness of the house. I have also looked after an old couple. I was helping them taking their medication, cleaning for them and also prepare their meals.