Smart Helper-Colisile Elizabeth Mopthapo
I am a humble & a bubbly person, I love cleaning. I started working as a domestic worker in 2015, in a 4 bedroom house, at first, it was challenging but it helped me a lot because as time went on I was able to do and complete my household chores faster. I can wash, Iron, bake, and I can take care of children. In my spare time I used to assist my previous employer with washing his car. Currently I have my own small shop where I sell snack at school.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Housekeeper (Cleaning Only)
- Age 38
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sotho, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 4
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Under Grade 8
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her mother and two children
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 4,10
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Children With Special Needs
- Housekeeping Experience Baking, Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private Home Domestic Cleaner
I was doing the laundry, cleaning and also Ironing.