Smart Helper-Carol Mataboge
I am friendly, hardworking and very honest. When it comes to housekeeping, I am a perfectionist and a good planner. I am also very organized, I can plan my day without supervision. I know when to do light, deep or spring cleaning. I easily take instructions and can work in a group without any problem. I have over 10 years experience as a domestic nanny. I enjoy playing with children, I enjoy their presence and don’t mind being around them, preparing them for school, helping them with home works, cooking for them, bathing them… I am flexible by nature and like to please my boss. In my spare time, I don’t like going out a lot, I enjoy watching TV at home with my kids.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 49
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language Afrikaans, English, Tshwana, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Matric
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License Yes
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with husband and kids, the 23 yr old daughter will care for the 13 yr old boy when I get employed
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 13,23
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Twins' Care, Children With Special Needs, Kid's Homework
- Housekeeping Experience Cooking From Recipes, Mansion (7+ Beds)
- Other Experience Patient Care, Pet's Care
- Private HomeCaregiver
I was making sure everything is clean and the beds are fixed, helping the patient with the day to day biases.
- Private Home Domestic Nanny
I was working as a nanny making sure the kids are fed, bath and prepared for bed and also taking care of the animals.