Smart Helper-Busisiwe Fortunate Dlamini
I am a humble, hardworking and God fearing woman. I am also a flexible person, always ready to help and go the extra mile for others. I have worked before as a housekeeper and caregiver. I was cleaning, cooking, washing, ironing and taking care of an elderly lady. I was preparing food for her, giving her medication, taking her for a walk, reading novels to her. I was responsible for buying groceries and checking everything that required maintenance. I have experience working in mansions and I can manage a house from ensuring the tidiness of the place to making sure supplies do not run out. In my spare time I like going out and listening to music.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Housekeeper (Cleaning Only)
- Age 38
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Swati, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time
- No Years of Experience 10
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her family
- No. of Dependants 3
- Age Of Dependants 17, 8, 3
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Housekeeping Experience Big House (5+ Beds), Mansion (7+ Beds), Hotel Cleaning
- Other Experience Elderly Care
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Caregiver
I was cleaning, cooking, washing, ironing and taking care of an elderly, preparing food her, giving her the medication, taking her for a walk, reading novels to her, responsible for buying groceries and checking everything that need maintenance.