Smart Helper-Biuma Helene Mukadi
I am a someone who is open to everyone, someone who is always willing to help other people, very talkative, humble, respectful and kind. I am a woman of God who is a hard worker and who is patience. I am a qualified cleaner and I also have good skills in cooking. Previously I was working housekeeper and childminder where I was cleaning, doing laundry, ironing, looking after the children, bathing them, feeding them, helping them with school work, playing with them, taking them to the park to play and sometimes taking them to school, I was also looking after the pets. During my spare time I like to listen to music, taking my children to the park and watching television.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 32
- Country of Origin Democratic Republic of Congo
- Language English, French
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Matric
- Other Certificates Cooking
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband and her kids.
- No. of Dependants 4
- Age Of Dependants 11, 10, 7, 5
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Medium House (3-4 Beds), Small House (1-2 Beds)
- Private House Domestic worker and Childminder
I was cleaning, washing,ironing and also taking care of the children.