Smart Helper-Avis Ndarakwa
I am a person who is always smiling, ready to lend a helping hand and I pride myself in educating my self with what I need to know about my job. I worked for many years as a domestic worker cleaning, and doing laundry; occasionally assisting with the cooking. I also have child care experience I took care of children aged between 2 years and 6 years, but I can also take care of babies younger than that age. I also performed care-giving duties to the elderly. My strength is that when I am cleaning, I am always thorough & I am gentle and very loving with children, as a childminder I was bathing the kids, giving them food, play with them outside make sure that they do not go outside the gate, putting the nappy to the youngest child when is going to bed. During my spare time I love going to church.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 44
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Shona
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 4
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Matric
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her partner and children.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 6,6
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private Home Housekeeper and Nanny
My duties were cleaning, doing laundry, occasionally assisting with the cooking and also taking care of children I was bathing the kids, giving them food, play with them outside make sure that they do not go outside the gate and putting the nappy to the youngest child when is going to bed.