Sibongile Gily Hlangwane- Smart Helper
I am a patient person, who is trustworthy and I like to communicate when I don’t understand. I am also very kind and caring. I love working with children because I understand them very well and I can tell with their behavior what is required of me to do. I also like playing with them, going swimming with them, going out and making sure that they are happy. On my previous job I was working as a caregiver and a housekeeper. Which required me to do cleaning, ironing, cooking and looking after patients, feeding them, bathing them and making sure that they take their medications on time. Whenever I am free I like to watch tv, play music and take the kids out.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 47
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sotho, Xhosa, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 8
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband and kids.
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 11
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Preschooler (3-5y), Children With Special Needs
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Other Experience Patient Care
- Private HomeHousekeeper, Patient care and Childminder
I was cleaning, Ironing, cooking and looking after patients, feeding them, bathing them and making sure that they take their medications on time.