Oma Mpala- Smart Helper
I am a caring, humble, reliable, hardworking person who is willing to learn new things. I follow instructions and when I do not understand I ask first before doing that task. At my previous job I was working as a housekeeper and a childminder where I was cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking, looking after the children of the age of 10 years old and 6 months old. I was bathing them, feeding the small baby, cleaning their room, and helping with their homework.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 37
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Matric
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her sister.
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 9
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Medium House (3-4 Beds)