Smart Helper-Mathendleko Khupe
I am a well-mannered person, ready to listen and take instructions. I am also very proactive and can take action where needed. I take my job seriously. When it comes to housekeeping, I am very good at cleaning, I pay close attention to details and make sure to use the right product for the right surface. I love kids because they are very genuine, they do not hide their feelings; I enjoy playing with them, reading them stories…. I am very organized with my work schedule. At my previous job, I was cleaning, washing, ironing, and taking care of my boss’s elderly mother in law who could not walk. On my spare time I like to read books, doing shopping and doing my child’s hair.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 37
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Ndebele, Tshwana, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 10
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her kids and cousin.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 9, 0.9
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Toddler (1-3y), Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Cooking From Recipes, Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Other Experience Elderly Care, Pet's Care
- Private HomeHousekeeper, Childminder and Elderly care
I was cleaning, washing, ironing, and taking care of my boss’s elderly mother in law who could not walk and taking care of children, preparing their meals and playing with them.
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Child Care
I was cleaning, washing, ironing, bathing, preparing food for them and playing with them.