Marylyn Ayanda Ndzimbomvu-Smart Helper
I am a humble, go getter, friendly person. I am a fast leaner and good listener. When it come to my cleaning standard I very hygienic and I make sure when I that the house is clean and everything its packed accordingly. When I pack my wardrobe, I make sure the once need to hanged I hang them and the once need to be folded I fold them. Previously I worked as a housekeeper where I was doing ironing, cleaning, washing, changing linen, washing dishes, cooking and I also worked as childminder where I was looking a child, bathing her, preparing food for her, feeding her, cooking for her, taking her to church every Sunday and we use to have playing sessions on Wednesdays and playing with the dolls with her. I love kids when I am with them I make sure we have that bond of mom and a child, I make sure they are free and safe around me and I don’t like shouting at them I speak to them. During my spare time I love playing with my kids and asking them how was their week at school and help them where they need a help and I also like spending my time writing script as I am a script writer.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 34
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Tshwana, Xhosa, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time
- No Years of Experience 9
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying alone.
- No. of Dependants 4
- Age Of Dependants 3, 7, 12, 16
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Mansion (7+ Beds)
- Private HomeHousekeeper
I was doing ironing, cleaning, washing, changing linen, washing dishes and cooking.
- Private HomeChildminder
I was looking a child, bathing her, preparing food for her, feeding her, cooking for her, taking her to church every Sunday and we use to have playing sessions on Wednesdays and playing with the dolls with her.