Lena Lekalakala- Smart Helper
I am a trustworthy, kind and I am a God-fearing woman who doesn’t take things personally. When it comes to children, I am very kind and caring. I like reading the bible for them. I have a great cooking skill. On my previous job I was working as a domestic worker and childminder. My duties were cleaning, ironing, washing and looking after a child. I was feeding, bathing, singing lullaby songs and playing with the child. On my free time I like watching TV.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 46
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sotho
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 4
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 10
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with husband
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y)
- Housekeeping Experience Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private HomeDomestic Worker and Childminder
My duties were cleaning, ironing, washing and looking after a child- I was feeding, bathing, singing lullaby's and playing with the child.