Kebontshitswe Bridgette Galeboe-Smart Helper
I am a quiet, humble , loyal mother of 3 kids who love God and children. I am dedicated to my work and willing to learn new things. I completed a community Care Workers Program and a Home based care program. At my previous job I worked as a housekeeper and as a care giver, I was making sure that the house is clean, doing laundry, helping with the basic cooking and also did elderly care.In my spare time I like to go to church and rest.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 50
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sotho, Tshwana, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN
- Job Term Full Time, Permanent
- No Years of Experience 20
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Divorced
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her brother and her kids are back home staying with their aunt.
- No. of Dependants 3
- Age Of Dependants 26, 24, 8
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Toddler (1-3y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Mansion (7+ Beds)
- Other Experience Pet's Care
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Care giver
Cleaning, washing, ironing, sometimes helping with cooking, taking good care of an old women by helping her with her medication, helping to bath, and massage her at night before she goes to bed.