Irene Busisiwe Khumalo- Smart Helper
I am honest, reliable and very dedicated person. I have the ability to pay attention even to the smallest details, my laundry skills I always make sure to check the label of the garment before washing it and I make sure I separate clothes with color clothes with white clothes. I take instruction very well and a good listener. Previously I was working as a domestic worker. My duties were cleaning, washing, ironing and taking care of children, bathing them, preparing food for them, fetching them from school and playing with them different games. I love children and I make sure when they are around me they eat, bath and they are safe from hazards. On my spare time I like to do exercise and try new recipe.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 45
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time
- No Years of Experience 10
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 9
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her partner and child.
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Toddler (1-3y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Big House (5+ Beds)
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Childminder
I was cleaning, washing, ironing and taking care of children, bathing them, preparing food for them, fetching them from school and playing with them different games.
- Private HomeHousekeeper
I was cleaning, washing and ironing.
- Private HomeDomestic Worker
I was cleaning, washing, ironing and taking care of children, bathing them and preparing food for them.