Florah Mmatlala Mothapo- Smart Helper
I am loyal, hardworking and humble person. I always make sure that my surrounding is free from bacteria and spotlessly clean. I am good in preparing meals and baking pastries. At my previous job I was working as a housekeeper where I was cleaning, cooking, ironing, washing, baking and as a childminder taking care of children, bathing them, feeding them and taking them to school. I love being around children. When I am around them, I feel happy, loved, and free to express myself without feeling judged, not to mention they give me a lot of affection and attention too, and that makes me forget my stresses and worries. I like to play with them and reading stories for them. On my spare time I like exercising and reading books.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 42
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sepedi, Sotho, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances I am staying with my 2 kids.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 18,14
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Toddler (1-3y), Preschooler (3-5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Baking, Mansion (7+ Beds)
- Private HomeDomestic Worker and Childminder
My duties were cleaning, cooking, baking, ironing and looking after children, bathing, taking them out and feeding them.