Dorothy Elizabeth Banza- Smart Helper
I am punctual, polite and trustworthy person. When it comes to children I love them, play with them different games and help them with their homework. I like keeping the environment I stay in spotless and tidy. At my previous job I was working as a domestic worker and childminder. My duties were cleaning, ironing, cooking, washing and looking after children- Preparing food for them, bathing them, reading story books for them. In my spare time I like reading magazines and going to church.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 47
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Shona, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 11
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with kid and husband.
- Weekend Requirement All Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Big House (5+ Beds)
- Private HomeDomestic Worker and Childminder
Was looking after a child- Bathing him, feeding him and playing with him different games.
- Private CompanyDomestic Worker
My duties were cooking and cleaning at the school.
- Private HomeDomestic Worker
My duties were cleaning, washing and ironing.