Blessing Ndlovu- Smart Helper
I am a hardworking, trustworthy, and friendly person. I enjoy being around children and very energetic when it comes to them. I was working as a teacher where I was taking care of children under the age of 2 years and my duties were to observe their activities, identify positive behaviors and areas which need improvement. Assisting fellow teachers during field trips. Introducing potty to them, feeding them, changing them nappies, refreshing them, and singing poems for them, teaching them how to write and coloring. On my spare time I like to read novels, to exercise and to go church.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Nanny (Childcare Only)
- Age 26
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time
- No Years of Experience 4
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Other Certificates Early Childhood
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her parents.
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 15
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Toddler (1-3y)
- Private HomeChildminder
Introducing potty to them, feeding them, changing them nappies, refreshing them, and singing poems for them, teaching them how to write and coloring.